Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service operated by Microsoft for application management via Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Go to Azure console
Learn how to build and manage powerful applications using Microsoft Azure cloud services. Get documentation, example code, tutorials, and more: Azure documentation
I am a Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals. The certification validated my basic knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Azure. As a Azure Fundamentals I can to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, along with Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals exam assessed my ability to:
- My knowledge of cloud computing concepts, models, and services, such as public, private, and hybrid cloud, in addition to infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).
- My expertise on how Azure supports security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
AS A CLOUD ENGINEER I CAN:
- build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings by Microsoft Azure,
- implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices,
- participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities,
- help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption,
- develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools,
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly, including service quality initiatives to support SLAs for product availability environment.
Some articles about Microsoft Azure
In the rapidly evolving landscape of data analytics, cloud computing has emerged as a game-changer, offering data analysts unprecedented capabilities and resources. […]